Ticketing / Pricing
Public Session Admission Prices:
General Admission 13 & Over: $10.50
Children (12 & under): $9.00
Senior (65 & Over): $8.00
Skate Rental: $4.50
12 Skate Rental (Price of 10): $45.00
See tab below for special member pricing.
Tuesday Cheap Skate: $8.25 (Evening Session Only)
Tuesday Cheap Skate with Skate Rental: $12.00
Coffee Club (adults only): $7.75
Coffee Club Senior (65 & Older): $6.50
Sunday Family Fun Pack: $45 Family of Four (Must include one adult, Skate Rental Included)
Discounted Group Rate (Groups of 15 or more paying together):
15-30 skaters: $12.00 per person
31-100 skaters: $11.00 per person
100+ skaters: $10.50 per person
- Price includes skate rental
Admission Discount Booklets:
Adult: 12 Entries for the price of 10 ($100.00)
Child: 12 Entries for the price of 10 ($85.00)
Senior: 12 Entries for the Price of 10 ($80.00)
Participants and skaters assume all risks and danger of personal injury arising from or related in any way to admission to the Sharks Ice at Oakland and including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by ice skates, hockey pucks and sticks, other spectators or ice skaters, or by thrown objects. Holder agrees that the Sharks Ice at Oakland, City of Oakland, Sharks Ice LLC, San Jose Sharks LLC.; and its employees are expressly released by Holder for claims arising from such causes. Holder further agrees to abide by the policies of Sharks Ice and the instructions of Sharks Ice personnel. By the purchase of this ticket, the Holder consents to the use of his/her image, without payment of consideration, in any news broadcasts, commercial broadcasts, advertising or promotional publicity for Sharks Ice.
- For all public sessions, drop-in hockey sessions, private lessons and Gretzky Hours, all participants must purchase a sticker and wear that sticker as proof of purchase. Failure to do so may result in revocation of skating/building privileges.
- No running or horseplay.
- For freestyle sessions, all participants must check in with the front desk receptionist and sign in.
- No stick or puck/ball play allowed outside of the playing surfaces.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the Oakland Ice Center Operated By Sharks Ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice.
- Oakland Ice Center Operated by Sharks Ice is a tobacco free facility.
- No alcohol within the Oakland Ice Center Operated By Sharks Ice.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is strictly forbidden. Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off the ice.
- No more than two people may skate together.
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- While on the ice, skaters must keep moving.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or items such as cameras, handbags, cell phones, hand-held devices, etc. while skating.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- No dogs or pets are permitted on the premises.
- Incidents or malicious damage are to be reported to the Manager/Supervisor immediately.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before anyone is permitted onto the ice surface.
- No throwing snowballs or any objects.
- The use of figure skating harnesses during public sessions is prohibited.
- Sharks Ice is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
Playing without Paying Policy
All customers/participant who enter the ice surface and participate must pay a fee. This includes private lesson participants (both hockey and skating). Proof of purchase can be either a computer generated receipt or a Sharks Ice sticker. Payment shall be made BEFORE each session has started.
If a customer is caught participating on a session without paying, the following will occur:
FIRST OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying, he or she will be banned/bared/expelled from the building for a period of 60 days for the first offense. The 60 day ban will begin on the day of the offense. The offending customer will then be placed on the "Banned List" which will be posted at all 3 Sharks Ice locations.
SECOND OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying for a second time, he or she will be banned for life from all Sharks Ice facilities
PRIVATE ICE COACHES: Any coach (independant contractor or employee) giving a lesson (hockey or figure skating) to a customer who has not paid will be suspended and/or terminated immediately without exception