Location & Transportation
Operated by Sharks Ice
Oakland Ice Center Operated by Sharks Ice is operated by Sharks Sports & Entertainment (SSE), the parent company of the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. The facility, completed in 1995, contains one NHL-sized ice surface (200-by-85 feet) and one Olympic sized ice surface (200-by-100 feet).
The facility accommodates ice hockey, figure skating, broomball, curling, speed skating, ice dancing, as well as public skating. We feature an in-house pro shop, large meeting and party spaces and a full-service snack bar to serve patrons of all ages.
519 18th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
(Located between San Pablo Ave. and Telegraph Ave.)
Phone: (510) 268-9000
View a current version of our Facility Waiver, mandatory for all participants in our programs.
For general department-specific questions, you can click a link below to send an email:
Visit our Management Team page to find contact information for each of our department managers.
We highly recommend using public transportation when visiting the Oakland Ice Center operated by Sharks Ice as parking is limited around the facility.
Parking and Validation
Dalziel Parking Garage Information
- The garage is located on 16th street between Clay and San Pablo Streets
- Follow signs or follow this step by step guide on how to set up Park Mobile Account and to set up your validated session.
- The Front Desk Staff at OIC will have the promo code you can enter for your parking session to be validated.
- All cars must use Park Mobile to pay/have their session validated.
- Superior One Protective Services will provide added security between the garage and the Oakland Ice Center along Clay and San Pablo Streets.
- Parking is FREE with validation on Monday through Friday from 4:00PM-1:00AM, and Saturdays from 8:00AM-1:00AM
- The garage is NOT open on Sundays
- Spaces in the lot are limited and never guaranteed
- Lot is owned and operated by the City of Oakland and is not affiliated with the Oakland Ice Center or Sharks Ice.
- Street parking and the 18th Street Uptown Lot is free to parkers on Sunday