Participants and skaters assume all risks and danger of personal injury arising from or related in any way to admission to the Sharks Ice at San Jose and including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by ice skates, hockey pucks and sticks, other spectators or ice skaters, or by thrown objects. Holder agrees that the Sharks Ice at San Jose, City of San Jose, Sharks Ice LLC, San Jose Sharks LLC.; and its employees are expressly released by Holder for claims arising from such causes. Holder further agrees to abide by the policies of Sharks Ice and the instructions of Sharks Ice personnel. By the purchase of this ticket, the Holder consents to the use of his/her image, without payment of consideration, in any news broadcasts, commercial broadcasts, advertising or promotional publicity for the Sharks Ice.
- All skaters must purchase a public session sticker and visibly affix that sticker to their clothing.
- No running or horseplay.
- No stick or puck play (ball) allowed outside of the playing surfaces.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at anytime.
- No smoking within Sharks Ice.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters safety or pleasure is strictly forbidden.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off the ice.
- For the skater’s safety skaters are not permitted to wear personal headsets of any kind while skating on a session. Coaches are permitted to use hand-held music systems.
- No more than two people may skate together.
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- While on the ice, skaters must keep moving.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
- No dogs or pets of any kind are permitted on the premises.
- Incidents or malicious destruction are to be reported to the manager/supervisor immediately.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before anyone is permitted onto the playing surface.
- Throwing snowballs or any objects is strictly prohibited.
- Figure skating harness usage during public session is prohibited.
- Sharks Ice is not responsible for any personal items stolen or left within or around the premises.