ADULT HOCKEY SKATING CLASS
Our Summer 2021 Series On Sale NOW!
July 5 to September 4
Saturday's - 5:00 to 6:00pm
With the State of California reopening on a larger scale today, June 15th, we are announcing the following updates to our facility policies and procedures:
Until further notice, masks will continue to be required at all times inside the facility. We anticipate updates to this policy as more information becomes available from state and local officials in regards to indoor sports.
- Temperature checks and health screenings will no longer be required for entry.
- A reminder, if you feel sick or have had close contact with anyone currently COVID positive, please stay home.
- Individual program check in’s will still be in place where appropriate.
- No limit on additional spectators and/or public non participants.
- We ask that all spectators remain in designated seating areas, avoid gathering around rink entrances and exits.
- We will no longer require social distancing at all times, although it is still encouraged.
- You are able to enter and exit the facility at any time, before or after your program.
- Full capacity locker room usage may resume at all facilities.
During our COVID-19 reopening, we learned many valuable procedures that we will continue to employ moving forward. Enhanced cleaning measures, frequency of sanitization and many more policies have been updated to reflect our commitment to cleanliness inside our facilities for our customer and employee safety.
We look forward to seeing all of our skaters and players back on the ice this summer!
Our adult hockey class is designed to challenge any adult hockey player (18+) who is looking to learn skating new skills, hone the skating skills they have or just work up a sweat after a long day. For many, our Adult Hockey Classes are taken in preparation for play in our Sharks Ice Adult Hockey League (SIAHL).
You will work and strengthen basic individual skills as one group and will divide into groups when working on concept skills.
Full Gear is REQUIRED. If you forget a piece of gear, everything is available for purchase in our Pro Shop.
Each class is open to ALL skill levels.
SKATE RENTAL IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION COST FOR ANY CLASS – 12-session skate rental books are available at the front desk at a discounted price of $50 (12 skate rentals for the price of 10).
- Full Gear is REQUIRED. If you forget a piece of gear, everything is available for purchase in our Pro Shop.
- No Credits or Refunds
- 10% discount for Oakland Residents with a valid ID
PARKING AT THE OIC
Dalziel Garage: Free parking is available for all OIC patrons at the Dalziel Garage on 15th Street between San Pablo and Clay Streets (1 block from the rink—see map below) from 4pm to 1am Friday evening and Saturday from 8am to 1am. Please make sure to request validation upon entering the garage in order to receive free parking during these hours.
18th & San Pablo Surface Lot: Parking is available in this lot for up to four hours, for a fee of $2 per hour.
Street Parking: Metered 2-hour parking is enforced around our building on Friday until 6pm and Saturday from 8am to 6pm. STREET PARKING AFTER THESE HOURS AND ON SUNDAY IS FREE