Oakland Ice Center Operated by Sharks Ice
Oakland Ice Center Operated by Sharks Ice is operated by Sharks Sports & Entertainment, the parent company of the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. The facility, completed in 1995, contains one NHL-sized ice surface (200-by-85 feet) and one Olympic sized ice surface (200-by-100 feet).
The facility accommodates ice hockey, figure skating, broomball, curling, speed skating, ice dancing, as well as public skating. We feature an in-house pro shop, large meeting and party spaces and a full-service snack bar to serve patrons of all ages.
For department-specific questions click a link below to send an email
We Highly recommend using public transportation when visiting the Oakland Ice Center operated by Sharks Ice as parking is limited around the facility.
- We are located less than one block away from the 19th Street BART station.
- We are located near many bus stops in downtown Oakland
Dalziel Parking Garage Information
- The garage is located on 15th street between Clay and San Pablo Streets
- Validation for free parking will be offered to those identifying themselves as going to the Oakland Ice Center. Be sure to take your token to validate at the rink. Validation is for OIC customers only.
- Superior One Protective Services will provide added security between the garage and the Oakland Ice Center along Clay and San Pablo Streets.
- Parking is FREE with validation on Monday through Friday from 4:00PM-1:00AM, and Saturdays from 8:00AM-1:00AM
- The garage is NOT open on Sundays
- Spaces in the lot are limited and never guaranteed
- Lot is owned and operated by the City of Oakland and is not affiliated with the Oakland Ice Center or Sharks Ice.
- Street parking and the 18th Street Uptown Lot is free to parkers on Sunday