Spring Break Half Day Camp Is On Sale Now!
March 27 - 31
Summer Half Day Camps On Sale Now!
June 6 - August 11
Beginner 1 to Intermediate 3 Learn to Skate Skill Levels - (Ages 6 and up)
Our camps provide children at the Beginning and Intermediate levels the opportunity to skate,play and grow in a positive, fun, and safe atmosphere.
- All Skating Class students should wear warm clothing, gloves, long socks and clothes that allow them to move easily on the ice.
- Please be patient with the staff and the skaters on the first day. We are doing our best to ensure that everyone in the camp is safe, happy and having fun.
- Please do not block the doors to the ice. It impedes the flow of traffic for the skaters and coaches entering and exiting AND can be quite dangerous too. The doors should be closed at all times.
- Please do not interrupt the instructors while they are working.
- No Parents/Caregivers are allowed on the party room. Thank you.
- Spectators can view from the bleachers upstairs.
Daily Day Camp Schedule:
(All activities are supervised by Oakland Ice Center Instructors)
- 10:00 - AM - Drop Off and Skater Check In (Earlier drop off is not available)
- 10:15 - Off Ice Warm Up (Running shoes please) then Skates On
- 10:30 - On Ice with lesson
- 11:15 - Snack (bring your own snack/water or purchase at our snack bar)
- 11:30 - Free skate/practice with supervision
- 12:30 - Exit the ice – skates off – Off Ice Warm Down
- 1:00 PM - Pick Up Your Camper - On time please! Late pick ups will result in an extra fee.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES