OAKLAND ICE CENTER
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (OICAHL)
Teams or individuals looking to join the OICAHL for the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 season should email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on availability in desired skill division.
All players (18+ - no exceptions) searching for a Fall/Winter Adult League team are invited to the Fall 2014 Free Agent Skate. To participate, please complete the following two steps:
1. All players must register online using the payment link below. Please note: All registrations and questionnaires must be received online by 5PM on September 2nd. There will be NO day of walk in registration.
2. All players must fill out the Free Agent Skate Questionnaire. This is how captains will find you and recruit you to their teams!
NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2014-15 season, have a Sharks Ice Waiver on file (new Waivers required for each season), and be listed on the team roster INCLUDING A JERSEY NUMBER, prior to their first game.
- Captains are responsible for making sure that all players and subs have submitted the above paperwork. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension.
- All players must have a team coordinated color jersey with a heat pressed number that matches the number on team roster.
- Space may be limited based upon total available ice and configuration of individual divisions.
League Contact Information
Danielle Kozlowski | Adult Hockey Manager | email@example.com