OAKLAND ICE CENTER
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (OICAHL)
Captain's Meeting: Tuesday, April 2 - 7:30PM Downstairs Meeting Room
Rosters Open For Player Management: Friday, March 29, 2013
Free Agent Skate: Tuesday, April 2
All players (18+ - no exceptions) searching for a Summer Adult League team are invited to the Summer 2013 Free Agent Skate. To participate, please complete BOTH STEPS BELOW:
1. All players must register online using the link below or in person at the OIC front desk prior to skating. Registration closes on April 2 at 1PM.
2. Please download and complete the skater questionnaire, which will be collected when you check in at the front desk on April 2.
PRESEASON GAMES BEGIN: Sunday, April 7.
1 Preseason + 17 Regular Season Games, Single-Elimination Playoffs.
Online statistics, roster management, schedules and standings.
No games July 1-6 for annual OIC closure.
Games WILL BE PLAYED - Mothers/Fathers Day, Memorial Weekend, Labor Day
Individual parking passes for surface lot at 18th and San Pablo included in team fees.
$7900 Regular team fee
- $4500 due prior to the team's second regular season game (varies by team).
- $3400 due on or before June 15.
$7400 Early Bird discount
- Due prior to the team's second regular season game. NO EXTENSIONS!
***Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in forfeits, player/team suspensions, and/or playoff ineligibility.***
- Incorporated into the Adult League fees for each season will be a parking pass for free access to the lot at 18th Street and San Pablo Avenue. This pass will be only valid on each player's game nights, for the time periods specified on the placard. Spaces are available first come, first serve and are not guaranteed. Passes will be distributed to team captains at the captains' meeting. Lost passes cannot be replaced.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2012-2013 or 2013-2014 season and have a Sharks Ice Waiver on file (new Waivers required for each season), and be listed on the team roster prior to the first game. To register for USA Hockey, please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- Captains are responsible for disseminating all rules and information to their players and making sure that all players and subs have submitted the above paperwork. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension.
- All players must have a team coordinated color jersey (light & dark) with a heat pressed number that matches the number on team roster.
- Space may be limited based upon total available ice and configuration of individual divisions.
Gold A: Monday Nights
Gold B: Wednesday Nights
Silver A: Tuesday Nights
Silver B: Thursday Nights
Silver C: Sunday Nights
Bronze: Sunday Nights
Over 40A: Sunday Mornings
Over 40B: Sunday Mornings
Please note: Games, including playoffs will be played occasionally on additional nights.
Emily Teachout - Hockey Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 510-268-9000