OAKLAND ICE CENTER
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (OICAHL)
FALL 2013 SEASON
Captain's Meeting: Tuesday, September 17 - 7:30PM Downstairs Meeting Room
Rosters Open For Player Management: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Teams looking to join the OICAHL for the Fall 2013 season should email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on availability in desired skill division.
Free Agent Skate: Tuesday, September 17
All players (18+ - no exceptions) searching for a Fall Adult League team are invited to the Fall 2013 Free Agent Skate. To participate, please complete BOTH STEPS BELOW:
1. All players must register online using the link below or in person at the OIC front desk prior to skating.
2. Please download and complete the skater questionnaire, which will be collected when you check in at the front desk on September 17.
Gold A, Gold B, Silver A, Over 40A - 8:45-10:00PM OLY Rink
Silver B, Silver C, Silver D, Bronze, Over 40B - 9:00-10:15PM NHL Rink
REGISTER FOR FREE AGENT SKATE PLEASE CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SKATER QUESTIONNAIRE PLEASE CLICK HERE
PRESEASON GAMES BEGIN: Sunday, September 22.
22 Games (1-2 preseason depending on number of teams in division), Single-Elimination Playoffs.
Online statistics, roster management, schedules and standings.
No games: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.
Individual parking passes for surface lot at 18th and San Pablo included in team fees.
$9250 Regular team fee
- $5500 due prior to the team's second regular season game (varies by team).
- $3750 due on or before November 1.
$8750 Early Bird discount
- Due prior to the team's second regular season game. NO EXTENSIONS!
***Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in forfeits, player/team suspensions, and/or playoff ineligibility.***
- Incorporated into the Adult League fees for each season will be a parking pass for free access to the lot at 18th Street and San Pablo Avenue. This pass will be only valid on each player's game nights, for the time periods specified on the placard. Spaces are available first come, first serve and are not guaranteed. Passes will be distributed to team captains at the captains' meeting. Lost passes cannot be replaced.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2013-2014 season and have a Sharks Ice Waiver on file (new Waivers required for each season), and be listed on the team roster prior to the first game. To register for USA Hockey, please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- Captains are responsible for disseminating all rules and information to their players and making sure that all players and subs have submitted the above paperwork. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension.
- All players must have a team coordinated color jersey (light & dark) with a heat pressed number that matches the number on team roster.
- Space may be limited based upon total available ice and configuration of individual divisions.
Primary (Alternate) Game Days (Summer 2013)
Gold A: Monday (Thursday) Nights
Gold B: Wednesday (Thursday) Nights
Silver A: Tuesday (Monday) Nights
Silver B: Thursday (Monday) Nights
Silver C: Sunday (Tuesday) Nights
Silver D: Sunday (Wednesday) Nights
Bronze: Sunday (Saturday) Nights
Over 40A: Sunday Mornings
Over 40B: Sunday Mornings
Please note: Games, including playoffs will be played alternate nights as required. Alternate nights will be rotated equally amongst all teams throughout the season.