OAKLAND ICE CENTER
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (OICAHL)
Teams looking to join the OICAHL for the Summer 2014 season should email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on availability in desired skill division.
All players (18+ - no exceptions) searching for a Summer Adult League team are invited to the Summer 2014 Free Agent Skate. To participate, please complete BOTH STEPS BELOW:
1. All players must register online using the link below or in person at the OIC front desk prior to skating.
2. Please download and complete the skater questionnaire, which will be collected when you check in at the front desk on
REGISTER FOR FREE AGENT SKATE PLEASE CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SKATER QUESTIONNAIRE PLEASE CLICK HERE
OAKLAND ICE CENTER ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE
LEAGUE PLAY BEGINS: Sunday, March 30, 2014.
PLAY OFFS END: Late August to Early September, 2014.
1 Preseason + 18 Regular Season Games, Single-Elimination Playoffs.
Online statistics, roster management, schedules and standings.
· $8100 payable as follows:
· $4900 due prior to the team’s second regular season game (varies per division).
· $3000 balance due on or before June 1.
· $7600 Early Bird discount.
· Due in full prior to the team’s second regular season game (varies per division).
ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE
***Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in forfeits, player/team suspensions, and/or playoff ineligibility.***
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 13-14 or 14-15 season, have a Sharks Ice Waiver on file (new Waivers required for each season), and be listed on the team roster INCLUDING A JERSEY NUMBER, prior to their first game.
- Captains are responsible for making sure that all players and subs have submitted the above paperwork. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension.
- All players must have a team coordinated color jersey with a heat pressed number that matches the number on team roster.
- Space may be limited based upon total available ice and configuration of individual divisions.
Tentative Game Days (Primary/Secondary):
Gold A: Monday/Thursday Gold B: Wednesday/Saturday Gold C: Tuesday/Friday
Silver A: Thursday/Monday Silver B: Monday/Thursday Silver C: Sunday/Wednesday
Silver D: Sunday/Friday Bronze: Saturday/Sunday
Over 40A: Sunday Over 40B: Sunday/Saturday
Please note: Games, including playoffs will be played occasionally on additional nights.
League Contact Information
Danielle Kozlowski | Adult Hockey Manager | email@example.com