OAKLAND ICE CENTER
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (OICAHL)
Teams or individuals looking to join the OICAHL for the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 season should email email@example.com to inquire on availability in desired skill division.
All players (18+ - no exceptions) searching for a Fall/Winter Adult League team are invited to the Fall 2014 Free Agent Skate. To participate, please complete the following two steps:
1. All players must register online using the payment link below. Please note: All registrations and questionnaires must be received online by 5PM on September 2nd. There will be NO day of walk in registration.
2. All players must fill out the Free Agent Skate Questionnaire. This is how captains will find you and recruit you to their teams!
The 2014 Fall/Winter Captains' Meeting will be held on September 2nd from 7-8:30PM
OAKLAND ICE CENTER ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE
LEAGUE PLAY BEGINS: Sunday, March 30, 2014.
PLAY OFFS END: Late August to Early September, 2014.
1 Preseason + 18 Regular Season Games, Single-Elimination Playoffs.
Online statistics, roster management, schedules and standings.
· $8100 payable as follows:
· $4900 due prior to the team’s second regular season game (varies per division).
· $3000 balance due on or before June 1.
· $7600 Early Bird discount.
· Due in full prior to the team’s second regular season game (varies per division).
ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE
***Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in forfeits, player/team suspensions, and/or playoff ineligibility.***
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 13-14 or 14-15 season, have a Sharks Ice Waiver on file (new Waivers required for each season), and be listed on the team roster INCLUDING A JERSEY NUMBER, prior to their first game.
- Captains are responsible for making sure that all players and subs have submitted the above paperwork. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension.
- All players must have a team coordinated color jersey with a heat pressed number that matches the number on team roster.
- Space may be limited based upon total available ice and configuration of individual divisions.
Tentative Game Days (Primary/Secondary):
Gold A: Monday/Thursday Gold B: Wednesday/Saturday Gold C: Tuesday/Friday
Silver A: Thursday/Monday Silver B: Monday/Thursday Silver C: Sunday/Wednesday
Silver D: Sunday/Friday Bronze: Saturday/Sunday
Over 40A: Sunday Over 40B: Sunday/Saturday
Please note: Games, including playoffs will be played occasionally on additional nights.
League Contact Information
Danielle Kozlowski | Adult Hockey Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org