SUMMER 2021 HALF CAY CAMPS ON SALE NOW!
JUNE 14 TO AUGUST 13
9:00AM - NOON
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- Campers must be 6+ years of age.
- The camp fee does include skate rental.
- Each camper must be registered as an individual to verify their age.
- Spectators/Parents/Caregivers are allowed to watch from the bleacher area.
- Campers may bring a snacks/bottled water and take leftovers/wrappers, etc. with them when they depart the building.
- All Alameda County COVID standards apply (facemasks required for everyone over the age of 2.
- Before enrolling please review our COVID 19 page HERE
- Our Pro Shop is open now on a daily basis:
- This will include skate sharpening, skate fitting, and anything you may need. (Mittens, socks, skate guards for outside to walk into building with) etc.
- All social distancing procedures and masks will be required
Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday
(All activities are supervised by Oakland Ice Center Instructors)
- 9:00 AM Drop Off and Skater Check In
- 9:15 Off Ice Warm Up (Running shes please)
- 9:30 Skates On and On Ice with lessn
- 10:15 Short Water/Snack Break
- 10:25 Open skate/practice with supervision
- 11:30 Exit the Ice
- 11’35 Off Ice Warm Down
- 11:55 Pack up and Prepare to Exit the OIC
Please Click HERE To Enroll
Schedule subject to change without notice.